Pages

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Thinkin bout ya bro...


What’s up lil bro! Was just chillin thinkin about things. It’s 4:00 a.m. n drinkin a bud light and meant to actually do some writing. I guess I am writing. I was thinking earlier tonight while at work. Our nephew Chaz was there eating with a friend and I thought of how cool it would be to invite you in to eat. If you were here, I mean. And on me, of course lol. I wonder what menu item you’d enjoy most? The burger. Got big half pound burgers bro! Always good. Hmm…maybe the wings though. You always did love chicken J Especially my baked chicken with mashed potato’s n corn. One of the first major dinners that I made growing up. Sorry you guys had to suffer with the experimental early dishes lol. Eventually I got pretty good though. It felt great to make dinner or breakfast  for you as you grew up. I’d do almost anything to be able to now. Or even one more time. Whatever you like. Your choice. I know that’s not really possible. But maybe someday. I’ll be able to wow you with some great eats J. That is if the great Lord feels I’m worthy of this AND…..if there’s gonna be food where you’re at. Yeah I’m a chicken wing commander but, It’s just where I work. And although I love where I work and what I do, it’s not all I do. Let’s just say my baked chicken has gotten a kick in the ass over the years and come to think of it I haven’t made this in quite a while. Maybe I will soon.
LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment